Shopping for plus size bridesmaid dresses
Now let’s get real about shopping for plus size bridesmaid dresses when you are considered a plus size bridesmaid dresses. Unfortunately, many designers send samples to retailers in what they consider to be “average” dress sizes and this can be very insulting to a bridesmaid shopping in a group of ladies. Most stores do not carry more than one sample of each style. So, this is when it gets very tricky! If you are not a bridesmaid size 10, you should never feel bad! In fact, Jasmine Bridal designs their bridesmaid lines to be figure flattering for all sizes. They have designed and created so many plus size bridesmaid dresses styles that are accommodating to a curvy girl because they have made straps available to all styles, styles with beautiful straps, higher backs in order to accommodate a bra, beautiful plus size dresses to cinch in the bridesmaids at the waist, hugging their bodices and flowing from the waist down.
Belsoie, B2 and Jasmine Bridesmaids dresses have been designed to be strong, beautiful styles with so many fabric and color options that can stand alone or be easily mixed and matched for that perfectly mixed and match bridal party styling.
As the bride, you will love all the color options in each fabric from Belsoie, B2 and Jasmine Bridesmaid lines. You will be able to find the perfect shade of every color to really coordinate with your wedding day style. Whether your bridesmaids are plus size, curvy, petite, or regular dress sizes should not influence the color of bridesmaid dresses you choose. When you choose Jasmine, you are choosing variety and endless options. This will be great for you because you will not have to compromise on your wedding day vision.
Bridesmaid dresses with plus size for bridal party
Your bridal party will appreciate your choice in Jasmine Bridal! Some brides will choose one dress styles and ask all of their bridesmaids to order the same style. This is a very traditional and still very popular way to style your bridal party. When you don’t choose Jasmine Bridal, this sort of bridesmaid styling can be unpopular because most designers will not offer all the dress size options including plus size bridesmaid dresses for no extra charge, petite skirt lengths, custom sizing which allows the customer to order the bust, waist and hip measurement to their body measurements. Another plus in choosing Jasmine Bridal for your bridal party that will all wear the same dress is Jasmine Bridal’s endless accessory product lists. No matter what dress you have chosen, your bridal party can find a matching shawl or jacket if they wish to do so. Jasmine will also allow your bridesmaids to purchase matching straps if you have chosen a strapless dress but they prefer a little extra support, they may do so. When you choose a Belsoie, B2 or Jasmine bridesmaid dresses for your bridal part you are not forcing them to order and wear a dress that does not support their taste and preference. Now, we cannot promise they will love the color you choose (Just kidding… sort of!) but we can promise that all of your bridesmaids, including plus size, petite, junior or pregnant bridesmaids will applaud you for your dress style choice because Jasmine can give them options to make them the most comfortable in their dress.
Another option in styling your wedding party, whether your girls are regular size, plus size, juniors, nursing or pregnant is to do a ‘mix and match’ look. When you choose this type of bridal party style, there are so many different things you can do!
Here are some options on how to style a mix and match bridal party. First thing is first, have fun!
All the options in choosing your mix and match bridal party has many pros and cons but you should do what fits your personality best.
- You do the leg work. This means you, as the bride will do all the research and shopping prior to choosing the plus size bridesmaid dresses and you will ultimately decide each dress your bridesmaids will wear. There are a few ways you can be in charge of choosing each dress.
- Choose a limited selection of styles that your bridesmaids can try on and then you can decide with the bridesmaid which style is best for her and your wedding day.
- Individually choose the bridesmaid dress you’d like each bridesmaid to wear.
- Or, if you want to relax and enjoy watching your bridesmaids shop for their plus size bridesmaid dresses, then you can do it that way! Go shopping with your bridesmaids and notify them of any restrictions you have placed on their bridesmaid dress purchase, whether the dress should be navy, knee length, in chiffon fabric, etc. This way your bridesmaids can shop with your or on their own. Ultimately, they should check with you prior to making their purchase.
- A third option is to give your bridesmaids any restrictions on their plus size bridesmaid dresses as mentioned above. MUST BE CHAMPAGNE, FLOOR LENGTH AND TULLE. Whatever your restrictions may be, if there are any. This is sometimes a little bit harder on your bridesmaids but in the end, is a nice option because they get a lot of freedom in choosing the style.
Jasmine Bridal is really excited and proud to be able to offer the best bridesmaid dresses in the industry at prices you and all of your bridesmaids will love, especially your bridesmaids who are not considered to be any different than the rest of the bridal party.